Another student who receives private French classes from Sylex in Madrid also filled out the questionnaire to give us her personal opinion about Sylex. Here are her answers:
Testimony of French Student, Iciar García
- Why did you decide to look for a French teacher?
Iciar García: Knowing another language apart from English and my native language is very important for my professional future.
- How did you hear about Sylex?
I.G.: They came recommended.
- Why did you decide to try Sylex?
I.G.: The fact that I would have a private teacher that would prepare classes especially adapted to meet my needs.
- What do you think about their learning method?
I.G.: They follow a very efficient method, one that is much more effective that the methods used by other companies.
- Do you think it is important to get to know the culture if you want to learn a language better?
I.G.: Of course it is important. Knowing the culture behind a language allows you to become much more familiar with this and learn it a lot better.
- How do you feel you are progressing with French?
I.G.: There is a huge difference between the level of French I had on my first day of class and the level I have now. I’m really happy to see how much I have improved and how well I now master French.
- Did Sylex adapt to meet your specific requirements as a student?
I.G.: Totally, the classes are always interesting and adapted to take into consideration my preferences and needs.
- What advice would you give Sylex?
I.G.: I love the classes on French culture. I’d like to do more of them.
- Would you recommend them to other people?
I.G.: No doubt at all.
- Would you work with Sylex again?
I.G.: Yes, of course.
Complete, signed testimony. Testimony Sylex student Iciar García (PDF)