Our student, David Benítez, gives his opinion about our private French classes in our questionnaire.
Testimony of French Student, David Benítez
- Why did you decide to look for a French teacher?
David Benítez: The culture. To learn a language I had never studied before.
- How did you hear about Sylex?
D.B.: Over the Internet.
- Why did you decide to try Sylex?
D.B.: Their professional appearance and the opinions of other people on the Internet.
- What do you think about their learning method?
D.B.: I think it’s a very good method. It’s not just about learning rules but also about learning how to speak, correct, general culture, etc.
- Do you think it is important to get to know the culture if you want to learn a language better?
D.B.: I totally agree. It’s not just about learning the grammar.
- How do you feel you are progressing with French?
D.B.: Fairly good so far.
- Did Sylex adapt to meet your specific requirements as a student?
- What advice would you give Sylex?
D.B.: I think it would be a good idea to have a grammar book or workbook.
- Would you recommend them to other people?
- Would you work with Sylex again?
D.B.: Yes, of course.
Complete, signed testimony. Testimony Sylex student David Benitez (PDF)